UNIADA 2017 FUTSAL tournament is organized in both male and female competition. The teams will be divided into the groups. The number of groups and teams in the group will depend on the number of registered teams for this competition. From each group two teams will proceed to knock-out phase. If it is subsequently impossible to determine the two best teams (or one best team) in this case, qualified one will be determined by draw.
1. Rules of the game:
- Every match consists out of two halves.
- Duration of the half is 10 minutes without stopping; except the finals and third place matches when halves will last 15 minutes each.
- Half time break is 5 minutes long.
- Games will be played with the ball the size of a standard № 4.
- The team must have five players in the field with maximum five substitutes.
- The team has an unlimited number of substitutions (flying).
- Passing to a goalkeeper is allowed only after crossing the center of the pitch.
- After the fifth foul in each half, every next foul will be punished with a penalty.
- One time-out of 45sec is allowed per half.
- If the player receives two yellow cards on the same match; the one is excluded from the game until the end of game and is suspended from playing the next game.
- Every out has to be taken with the ball on or behind the line.
- In case of a tie in the knock-out phase; penalties will be taken. Each team will shoot 3 penalties and if tied after that, every team shots one penalty until one misses.
2. Group stage ranking regulations:
- 3 points for a win – 1 point for a draw – 0 points for a defeat;
- Better goal difference;
- Mutual result;
- Greater number of goals scored;
- Barrage match (if teams are not from the same group);
- Draw (if teams are from the same group).
- If a team doesn’t want to play or is late for 10 minutes, match will count as 3:0 for the team on the court.
- If both teams don’t show up on the court they will get 0 points and goal difference of 0:3 which will be added to their goal differences!
The match will have two licensed referees on the court with the coordinators and volunteers in the facility.
4. Conditions to compete:
- Filled form with the maximum of 12 players
- Teams are required to be dressed in jerseys or shirts of their university/college.
Legitimating of players is necessary only if one team is complaining!